What would it be like to be a sperm?
The film is loaded with experts in human reproduction including –
- Dr. Allan Pacey, sperm expert from the University of Sheffield and Director of their Andrology lab and sperm banking services.
- Dr. Joanna Ellington, sperm physiologist and maker of Pre-Seed.
- Zita West, midwife, acupuncturist, and nutrition counselor.
- Dr. Chris de Jonge, Director of Laboratories, Reproductive Medicine Center, University of Minnesota
- Dr. Alexander Travis, Professor of Reproductive Biology at Cornell University
- Dr. Geoffrey Miller, Evolutionary Psychologist at the University of New Mexico
The film is incredibly engaging. I watched it with my younger brother and sister-in-law who are not as interested in learning about fertility as I am, but it grabbed their attention and made them scratch their heads a bit. I recommend it to any couple trying to conceive as an entertaining and educational adventure into the human reproductive system chalked full of great tips on maximizing the chances of conception.
Above is posted part 1 of 5. You can find the subsequent sections on youtube
(This is part 1 of 5. Find the rest on YouTube)