Who Treats Testicular Pain?

During this interview with Dr. Brahmbatt, we discuss who treats testicular pain and when it is a good idea to see a specialist

The Urologist

Most urologists are well trained to treat testicular pain. They can do the initial workup and management. Sometimes if pain is chronic, it is a good idea to see a specialist. Urologists who specialize in treating chronic orchialgia can find solutions that don’t involve persistent use of narcotics and can get patients back to work. Sometimes it takes one treatment or two treatments or more. But as a doctor, they will do everything in my power to make you feel better.